Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: New Avatar (finally)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member diana conover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At last a new avatar! Not sure how it looks, I had to scale it way down, hope I didn't go too far.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, it's adorable! You did a great job, I love those dresses!

    Now I really should get to work on a new avatar. I've had enough of this 1st Grade pic. How about it, everyone? Can't we change now?

  3. #3
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by OSusannah:
    Now I really should get to work on a new avatar. I've had enough of this 1st Grade pic. How about it, everyone? Can't we change now?[/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">YEAH! let's change all our avatars. It'll be like spring cleaning day [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Out with the old avatars, in with the new.

  4. #4
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    I changed mine a couple of weeks ago when I met Valerie Tripp, thats my current avater right now and mamabird its very springy I love it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Nikki, that just means you were just ahead of us. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    If I met Valerie Trip, you can bet it'd be my avatar for LONG time

  6. #6
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Wink

    It probely will be for a while, shes like a movie star for AG.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Adorable picture, Diana!

    Tracy, I got tired of looking at myself at 9 years old every time I posted. So I put a new picture of Marisol the ballerina to make me feel a little spring-ier! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    GreyMyst--I met Valerie Tripp (along with Nikki) last November at AGP. She's very sweet! I thought about using one of those pictures for my avatar, but I realized I'd rather look at cute pictures of my dolls than myself everytime I post. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •